Safe Haven Child Development Center
Our goal is to provide our children with a Christian learning experience that is developmentally appropriate and fosters social emotional, cognitive language and physical development. We encourage creative thinking through hands-on projects and activities.
We teach both the Abeka and WEE Learn Christian Curriculums. These curriculums support pre-reading, pre-writing, phonics, and number skills. We use learning centers and group activities to implement our learning program.
We are proud...
• To have a rapport with our parents that includes them in our reading activities, field trips and special programs.
• To have our Prek4 graduates reading and ready for kindergarten.
• Have loving and trained teachers serving our children.
• Expose our children to Spanish and Sign languages.
• See the excitement about science through growing plants and conducting experiments. We also expose children to animal life with classroom pets.
• To be Green Apple accredited.
Ready to Enroll?
All children must be completely potty trained.
Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are included in the monthly fee.
Safe Haven Child Development Center Teachers:
Nancy Peterson, Preschool Director
Katrina Pelote, Preschool Teacher